Lack of awareness
Lack of resources
No threat and early warning system
Lack of committment
Lack of tools and equipemt to combat threats
Lack of purpose built infrastructure of educational esatblushment
Unavialibilty of professional trainers
Lack of up-to-date scientific literature
Unavailibility of proper cleaners and disinfectants
Development of Comprehensive Hygiene and Health Action Plan in Schools
Student Health, Preventive Measure and Management Plan
Reduction Strategies of Hygiene & Cleaning Budget
Pest Management Program
Development of Auditing System (Both internal and external)
Cost effective Supply of Hygiene Material
Soaps, Liquid Soaps, Sanitizers
Cleaning & disinfectant materials such as floor cleaners, glass cleaners, toilet cleaners,
Daily mopping & cleaning materials (such as Phenyle, Disinfectants)
Dishwash, Glass Cleaners, Multi Surface Cleaners
Cleaning equipment & accessories
Step-by-Step Guide to Establish School Health & Hygiene System
A Clean Approach to Education: Safe and Hygienic Learning Environment
How school hygiene and cleanliness impact the success of the school?
How to Develop a Comprehensive Hygiene and Health Action
Plan in Schools and Educational Institutions
Sample Policy Health Care Needs
Sample Policy Personal Hygiene
UNICEF: Safe School Return Campaign
We all have a role to play in helping children return to school safely
Six tips for secondary school students
UNICEF: Safe School Return
UNICEF: Parents' guide for kindergarteners
Safe School Return
Must-reads for parents, caregivers and teachers
UNICEF is working with health experts around the clock to
provide you with tips and guidance.
Key messages and actions for coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
prevention and control in schools
Guidance from UNICEF, the World Health Organization and the
International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
UNICEF's Compplete COVID-19 Guide
What you need to know about the virus to protect you and your children
Special Offers & Services
1. Cost effective supplies related to health and hygiene.
2. Free liquid soap dispensers (once in two months).
3. Free Dengue & Residue Sprays with Professional Defoggers Equipment (includes manpower services and equipment only, not included supplies & drugs, every 3 month or suitable frequency).
4. Will provide MSDS / SDS for all products.
5. Free monthly third party visits and reports with photos (email or WhatsApp). This third party monitoring will ensure maximum compliance with respect to cleaning and hygiene.
6. Free signage for Hand Washing and Cleaning (once in a year).
7. Free Alerts of Seasonal Diseases Outbreak via email or WhatsApp or SMS
8. Microbiology Tests for key areas (SWABS etc, taking samples from the facility to the Lab and acquiring reports, not bearing cost).
9. Free Screening (basic testing i.e. is it fit for human consumption or not) and Water Testing (taking samples from the facility to the Lab and acquiring reports, not bearing cost).
10. Expert opinions and consultancy regarding facilities and care.
11. Free Pest management advise.
12. Lectures (on request, with minimal cost) on personal hygiene to students and staff. Special focus on master trainers.
13. Development of comprehensive safety and hygiene manuals and trainings.
Please send us for any further suggestions and improvement.